burwell thurs morning

bobbinrobyn

first post this season thanks to all the previous helpfull posters. welcome back to Stomp , I was lucky to fly into Timberwolf a few years back and check that off the bucket list . On the water at 5:00 am and landed 8 pics by 8:00 .5 col lead with aspoon did most damage , done by 10:00 .Fish all caught from 39ft to45fow Good luck to allthis summer and keep posting your successes .

I was out this morning as well and managed 7. I stayed outside of the pack and a bit deeper. Three colour with a greasy chicken worm harness worked well, as did the greasy chicken and monkey puke spoons. The number landed could have been higher but the important thing was watching the excitement in my kids every time I yelled, "Grab the rod!" One of these days they'll get the knack of it but they certainly got practice today! A beautiful day to be on the lake.

Glad you guys did well . We went west of the rock pile , fish finder wouldn`t shut up in up to 38 fow but only produced 1 silver bass , lost a small pic . Trolled into that pack of boats , nothing . Not much on the finder either . Went back to the west and same as earlier . Headed straight out from the rocks to 50 fow . Marked some big fish , put lines out and set trolling speed and the lead core with a black and silver riplin refin started screaming . 10.6 lb pic . Nothing more after that . Then headed east to 40 fow and the dispsy with a stinger spoon set off 4 times but couldn`t hook them . Disappointing to us newbies but happy with the monster .

Attachments

• GOPR0299.JPG
    GOPR0299.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 66
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks