Fishing Report Burwell Saturday evening

misty river

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
IMG_0105.JPG Took the 5 kids downrigging out of Burwell tonight and couldn't keep the fish off our lines !
We had trouble getting the rods all set up before they were reeled back in with fish on it.
They had a blast ! Me too
Boated well over 50 before we called it quits
Not sure who it was but we did have someone drive out to meet us in 61 fow and honk their horn and then drive away ??
Mixed veggie was the spoon of choice tonight

It was flat last night on the way in and I was able to let the beast loose
The kids love it when we can fly on the water

View attachment 6142 Took the 5 kids downrigging out of Burwell tonight and couldn't keep the fish off our lines !
We had trouble getting the rods all set up before they were reeled back in with fish on it.
Not sure who it was but we did have someone drive out to meet us in 61 fow and honk their horn and then drive away ??
Hey misty good for u getting a bunch of young ones out. Some of my best fishing memory's r time spent with my father and uncle. We should all try to take a kid fishing and help create memories that will last them a lifetime

View attachment 6142 Took the 5 kids downrigging out of Burwell tonight and couldn't keep the fish off our lines !
Mixed veggie???? first time I have heard of it!

Mixed veggie colour
Minus teeth wear

Attachments

• IMG_0112.JPG
    IMG_0112.JPG
    260.9 KB · Views: 126
Looks like a silver streak to me. Pretty consistent producer for sure.

OK, looks like my dream weavers...hammer finish, same colours. I have wore the paint right off quite a few mixed veggies....a super walleye bait!

Nice! It looks like you got a double going on in that picture and the smiles on the kids faces are priceless. They might be hooked on fishing for life!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks