Burwell Sat

Fish Whisperer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Well went out for 1 last 4 man charter yesterday afternoon, we manages 18 eyes 1 bow 1 monster sheep head ( drum) and 2 silver bass. what a different bite after last weekends storm. Gold rippling on 6 colour, nascar on dipsy , perch ripplin on riggers ,Williams gold and silver dimple spoon on dipsy seem to be my best set up. Really had to watch graph for deep fish and suspended fish. Everyone had a great time.
Thar's it for me till next year. what a great end to the season. August saw many new customers, some long lost relatives, long lost customer from when I first started this racket. Thank you to all of you for a very enjoyable season. I hope everyone had as much fun as me. As always watch for upcoming and exciting news for next season. Be safe and see everyone next year.

Good job Ben, We only managed 6 Sat am and had to work for them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks