Fishing Report Burwell Fri PM, Sat AM

maytagman

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Managed 9 fri. eve., 6 Sat AM. Fish scattered all over. Alot different bite than it has been for 2 months, good fishing to be had still. All our fish came off the bottom.

Hi Maytagman- were you fishing deeper than normal- I have heard they are out to 60ft. Thanks and congrats! Walleyeman.

Hi Maytagman- were you fishing deeper than normal- I have heard they are out to 60ft. Thanks and congrats! Walleyeman.
Picked up a 6-7 lb quick shallow.............then nada...........ended up 58-61 for the rest of the 2 trips. Smalls, and we had to stay in the same spot to catch more. Good fishermen I know fished today(2 boats) 4 fish each boat n these guys catch fish. Big winds, moon, maybe catch more or they will move on............crazy pics of graphs sent to me but not interested in baits....or the wrong species, who knows. I will fish again weather permitting.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks