Burgers

GPS

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
We decided last night it was time for a burger for supper after the Christmas feasts. Went to the meat freezer and searched,,notta pattie to be found. There will be now. 4 1/2 lbs of venison and 2 1/2 lbs of lean ground beef. Burgers for supper.

Attachments

• IMG_0428.jpeg
    IMG_0428.jpeg
    310.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0429.jpeg
    IMG_0429.jpeg
    334.9 KB · Views: 48
Bambi Burgers are best ! I use lean ground pork for mine kinda 60/40 ratio as pork has next to no flavour and the venison really comes through.

Reactions: GPS
I add two tbls of a good balsamic vinegar to mine and find that really enhances the venison flavour. It seems that I never have ground pork here so I’ll buy some and give it a try. Years ago our butcher used to add pork to our ground venison and it didn’t seen to keep as well. This would be different for burgers As they aren’t stored as long.

Try beef fat. I mixed it with last years deer burger, and am doing the same with this years. It’s excellent! Those are some nice looking burgers, are you using a press?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks