Brunch Today

Trevor M

My wife wanted bacon and eggs, so that's what she got. (Sunny up) along with the obligatory toast that should come with it.

I however, did NOT want bacon and eggs. I had this instead. Took some walleye out of the freezer, battered it with a slightly different variation of the batter and liked it. Same recipe I've shared before but I added a tablespoon of white vinegar to it resulting in a slightly crispier end product on the plate.

Attachments

• Brunch Family Day 2023.jpg
    Brunch Family Day 2023.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 27
Ill take bacon and eggs with a side of walleye trev.
and how ya want them there eggs? Beat up? Sunny up? Easy and sleazy? Over medium? Hard, soft, or medium boiled and I won't use da other word for it cuz dis a fishin forum and we don't do dat here, so cracked in a pot of just stirred boiling water with a little vinegar in it?

and how ya want them there eggs? Beat up? Sunny up? Easy and sleazy? Over medium? Hard, soft, or medium boiled and I won't use da other word for it cuz dis a fishin forum and we don't do dat here, so cracked in a pot of just stirred boiling water with a little vinegar in it?
Easy and sleezy sounds good.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks