BRUCE TODAY

CraigMatthew

Made the run from Stanley to Bruce today. Worth the 25 minute run, 40 keepers. just wanted to say sorry to the two guys we were almost on top of when the anchor slipped. We were having trouble digging in. We were fine for about an hour until the water picked up. Wish the perch would start their way down to Stanley LOL;);););)
All and all great day

We brought home 44 straight out from Bruce pier this morning as well.
37 feet right along the mud line.

Lots of sorting but it seemed most boats were having steady action.

It looks like we were about 2 weeks too early when we spent 3 nights at North Erie marina. Good to hear they are in now.

Maybe a rebooking is in order. Hmmmmm?

We brought home 105, Monday morning. We was the first boat straight out of Bruce in 39fow, and then everybody came out there. Action was steady nothing monstrous but a 11'' average. We moved down out in front of the 3 trees, and that was a mistake. Marked lots of fish but not a lot of takers. A good day with my boys, and treated the best I've ever been at a boat launch by Greg and his hired hand at North Marina.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks