Bruce today

Pikefishinfever

Waited for mother nature to make up her mind, on the the water around 10:30, headed east to 28 fow, didn't have to move from there.
No BIG perch like last year, but got a few meals. Lots of throw back dinks and the gobies seemed to leave us alone as well, unexpected bonus!

Bogz

quote:
Originally posted by Pikefishinfever

Waited for mother nature to make up her mind, on the the water around 10:30, headed east to 28 fow, didn't have to move from there.
No BIG perch like last year, but got a few meals. Lots of throw back dinks and the gobies seemed to leave us alone as well, unexpected bonus!

Bogz

lots of time for the biggies to show yet (i hope)

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

We showed up early and got rained on a bit. Beautiful day after that.

Lots of perch in the morning - and a few big ones as well. Caught them all over the place, from 25ft to 40ft. Slowed right down in the afternoon.

Planning to head back tomorrow.

Fantastic day with Andrew and son Ryan,

Young Ryan put on a big, oerch clinic for his dad and I. Bob Izumi should keep his head up. Ryan is a force!

Rain was ugly at start and tapered off as we went.Eventually lots of sun and temps came up as we went.

Sunday perch dinner for me.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks