Boat Theft alarm

Outcast

I travel a lot with my boat and have it parked in hotel parking lots an resorts. I am thinking of purchasing an anti theft devise of some sort but would like to get some feed back on some good brands . thx Outcast

Get a good quality Motorola Baby monitor, camera in the boat and send receiver in your room.
Range can be good for up to 400 feet. anyone nears your boat and you will hear them. These things are sensitive enough that you can hear a baby breathe.
You can also from your room talk to the camera and this alone should scare off anyone. Just say " get away from here I'm trying to sleep" intruders will think you are in the boat.

Leave it coupled to your vehicle to prevent theft.

think about a gps tracker installed in your boat i got one in my new truck. you can get those cheap enough. wont stop the theft but you can find easy enough after the fact

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks