Boat snack combo...

I understand a big part of it is the genetic cards you were dealt… my hand: no ace, no face, no trump…

Snacks? In boats? Man I don't eat just sittin on the pier unless my parents show up and mom brings me homemade cookies. I have a weak spot for those so I'll eat'em but other than that, nope. Don't eat while I'm fishin, whether on the pier or if I've gone out with someone in their boat. Just never think about it.

Then again, having been a truck driver and going for hours upon hours upon hours without stopping unless I absolutely had too even for a pee break (my kids HATED comin in the truck with me because he with the strongest bladder control, decided the pee breaks and that was ALWAYS me.;):ROFLMAO:) It doesn't surprise me that I can and do go most of the day without eating anything, even when I'm at home.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks