Black Friday is over, new toys from Lowrance

Centerspin

They just posted the announcement for HDS Pro and Active Target 2

Curious about the prices.

I called lowrance soo many times. Nobody can give me an answer as to the resolution as to 20 FOW or deeper. It looks awesome in the adds , but I’m sketchy on the lack of details?

Does anyone have any experience with this from 20 feet or more???

You mean Active target Flying Viking? I ve seen is work ok to about 60 ft. It will show walleye on the bottom in 30-45 ft on Detroit. But in comparison Garmin product blows it away. I am just hoping AT2 is on par with current Garmin (generation before new Garmin transducer)

I have forward facing sonar and have a HDS12 that I use exclusively at the bow for it. I have used it up to 90 feet away to find rock piles, amazing clarity on scout mode as well when i had it out to 50 feet, was able to identify Bass moving up during the spawn in Buffalo.
When using side imaging on Erie I can see individual cracks even at 45 feet.

text me five19-860-340zero and I can send you some images from my phone.

I have forward facing sonar and have a HDS12 that I use exclusively at the bow for it. I have used it up to 90 feet away to find rock piles, amazing clarity on scout mode as well when i had it out to 50 feet, was able to identify Bass moving up during the spawn in Buffalo.

Groovy. Will text you.

I had such good luck with garmin… but the call Center for questions is crap.

I’m just going to use it as my main sonar…

Share the images with everyone, post them on here if you can. I'm curious to see as well.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks