Bacon wrapped meat loaf and home fries!

Crummybun

Fresh off the traeger. This is the wife's first maiden voyage cooking on it since fathers day. It looks amazing, hope it's just as good.

Attachments

• 20220707_183004.jpg
    20220707_183004.jpg
    513.3 KB · Views: 30
It's a hit! Family ate it up fast, comments like "best meatloaf we've ever had" being thrown around😊. And the wife says she will never cook home fries in the oven again.. lol

Damn, time to do the dishes I guess...

Attachments

• 20220707_190458.jpg
    20220707_190458.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 17
Its gonna get suspect if traeger signs on as a site sponsor... actually you should hit them up. At this point they owe you at least a few tray liners..😎👍

is the recipe on line? Not looking for the seasoning, just the cooking procedure if possible.

Home Hardware sells a great vacuum designed for fire place ashes, works great and has a nice filter, steel hose tip and more. Nice compact unit all steel about $65 if I remember right.

is the recipe on line? Not looking for the seasoning, just the cooking procedure if possible.
Sorry @Outdorman, I missed this comment when reading this thread the other day. I'll ask her what recipe she followed and post it. I wouldn't be surprised if there was not recipe at all, she often just throws things together. She has amazing ability to judge cooking times and temps, I'm not sure I've ever seen her use a thermometer before the other day..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks