Back chasing out of Bruce this morning

fish4fun

heading out the door to chase eyes out if Bruce again today, talked to a few guys after I came in yesterday, and they suggested deeper.....so I am planning on heading out to 65'fow.... And trolling deeper.... See if that works today. Like it or not, lol, I'll try and keep you posted! :LOL::LOL:;)

Wow. I seriously hope u get a couple today!! You have definitely put your time in and now are due for a boat load. A wave report would be awesome if possible, mite head out in a bit

Went out , waves 3-4' , got out to about 42', tried for an hour, valued my life more than fishing. Back in by 9am. Good luck to all who venture out.

Smart move @fish4fun giving "Lady Erie" her respect. It's only going to get better and you will have your days of success because you don't lack determination that's for sure. Wish you the best of luck next time out. :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks