Anyone fishing the elbow today Sept 6th?

Joe1984

Got the boat in the water. Looking out into the water the looks great but how's the fishing out there.
Never fished it as I'm usually fishing out front of the sandhills

Attachments

• received_10156492672167699.jpeg
    received_10156492672167699.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 55
Just got back in a couple hours ago. Departed from Dover Marina. Took advantage of the low wind this am while going out; however; very choppy once out there. Day and night. Great fishing tho. Got my one person limit in 2hrs. All keepers, but small. Only had my riggers going with two rods in water. All caught on ripplin red fin. Blue & silver & copper. Coming back in closer to Dover, it was like glass. Fished with the waves along ridge S/B in 64 FOW. Oh yah, did observe a couple water spouts in the far distance states side. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Yes does help. I was going to go with the wife and our little guy but if it's choppy out there i may just have to wait

Joe my son and I got to the bar at just after noon, and got a few nice smallies and a couple of nice pike in the 30 min. of fishing we got in and then the bay went from laying flat to, time to vamos. I think we saw you out there, tight lines!IMG_0191.jpg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks