Any perch out of Port Bruce?

hey, i'm wondering if anyone is getting any perch out port bruce, i'm planning on getting out tomorrow morning but can't make up my mind if Burwell or Bruce.
so some help would be much help. thanks

Not many perch around Port Bruce lately. Still getting a few here and there. Might be too many pickerel around for them to stick around. Still hearing pretty good reports around Hastings area.

Not many perch around Port Bruce lately. Still getting a few here and there. Might be too many pickerel around for them to stick around. Still hearing pretty good reports around Hastings area.

Thanks, ya sure are a lot of pickerel, i was out at Hastings on Monday managed it get 28 jumbo perch but that was between 5 of us tho might just head out that way again.

The perch are being eaten by the Pics. I wish I took a picture of the 10 inch perch that my fat walleye had down his throat.

I would try either shallower or out deeper
Walleye must have pushed them some where....i would avoid the 35 -50 fow as it sounds like the walleye are stacked in there

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks