Any one selling a semi shot gun post what you got

Absoulutley some one elses problem and there unloading it on to the buyer...the firearm is a dangerous piece of equipment and needs to be taken with extreme caution. There is also the issue of the firearm used in a crime... whether it was stolen or used in a robbery or even worse...I seriously think the sale of firearms should be from licenced firearm businesses and not the general public, that would generate safety for everyone. For these reasons I highly reccomend buying brand new or from a licenced dealer.

The word guns sounds offensive enough to me...omg...the proper word for guns is firearms...statistics from our RCMP state there are still too many Canadians that have firearms in there possession that don't have a valid firearm licence.

Last edited:
it is NOT hunting guns killing ppl

oops firearms
as for.......... never mind not going to get started here about that $hit

Now that pretty much answers it all Tom . Yes you could get a dud ,but it's a lot less likely buying the good stuff .

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks