233.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2005.jpeg
    IMG_2005.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2006.jpeg
    IMG_2006.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 13
Those look amazing.

The name slipped my mind right now, but I make a dish similar in flavour but more at the speed of a weekday dinner. You fry the onions, mushrooms and sauerkraut just like the filling you made, but then just mix it with noodles.

Those look amazing.

The name slipped my mind right now, but I make a dish similar in flavour but more at the speed of a weekday dinner. You fry the onions, mushrooms and sauerkraut just like the filling you made, but then just mix it with noodles.
I bake the filling in a roasting pan.Plus i add chopped up prunes.I also use rehydrated dry mushrooms to give it a more intense flavour.

Oh wow- more recipe secrets! Sounds excellent.

I was telling my wife recently how we would eat paczki (donuts) as kids and you'd cross your fingers you got a plain one with no plum jam filling inside. And then you'd find filling, and just eat all the edges... but now as an adult I love that stuff!

Oh wow- more recipe secrets! Sounds excellent.

I was telling my wife recently how we would eat paczki (donuts) as kids and you'd cross your fingers you got a plain one with no plum jam filling inside. And then you'd find filling, and just eat all the edges... but now as an adult I love that stuff!
Plume is the only way they should be made

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks