Another excellent Delta Waterfowl Dinner !

Old Cut LongPointer

I would like to thank all the committee members and volunteers for putting on such an excellent night out ! Also a big thanks for all the people/businesses that donated goods or services of which there was many ! Special note of thanks to Jared Pettman for performing the Live Auction Event and the crew from Pig Out Catering. Also the Norfolk Chapter of Delta Waterfowl Volunteer of the Year was awarded to Joe Kish ! Joe has been with the Chapter since Day One and whether it's selling tickets, setting up tables or getting donations (not to mention donating his own hand carved award winning decoys) and is deserving of applause !

On another note;
I heard that the Long Point Waterfowlers Assoc. (LPWA) will be hosting a dinner on September 9th at the Port Rowan Community Centre ? As many members belong to both Delta Waterfowl and the LPWA you can bet on another excellent evening !

As of yet there is no word about Ducks Unlimited Canada Long Point Chapter hosting a dinner.

I wonder if @stomp could add an events calendar to the forum?
I missed the muskrat dinner in the spring, been many years since I made it to one.
The DU dinners always get posted after the event, such as the Delta Dinner.
Would be nice to be able to come down and support the local community groups.
Hard to plan as they don't seam to be advertised outside of the road signs on the way into Port Rowen.
Granted, I don't get the local paper, or use social media beyond this forum..
Perhaps it could be free for non profits, and a small fee for organizations hosting events like fishing tournament's.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks