All my deer are getting hit

saltybigstick

In the past 4 weeks there have been 3 of my deer hit on the road within 500 meters of my place it's rough to have feed these guys all winter and shot off few yoties from the back porch and the silly buggers get hit by cars I guess that's how things roll last 2 where 2 of last year's fawns little doe and a buck he had little 6 point rack covered in velvet so it do not matter what we do to help the government goats they still thin them selves out
Kevin

The little doe was hit sometime I was at work and bolted when I came home the buck was hit about mid night I heard the bang went down the road and helped hI'm into the after life his back and both back legs where jello the person never stoped this evening the doe brought 2 new little fellows across the road up the driveway and into the corn

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks