A BIG thanks to Greg, Sam and staff at North Erie Marina

dyeing

Cheryl and I really appreciate the effort you made to make our stay at the "Fish Shack", enjoyable and especially the work you guys did trying to figure out what was wrong with the motor on the boat. I really don't know how you keep everything straight on days like last Saturday because that was a zoo but somehow everything seemed to go according to plan. That is quite a system for loading and unloading boats and people. My wife half expected the young guy in the water to start growing gills. :LOL:
If the posters here want to take their "special someone" .....or even their wife (heheheheheh) to a really nice place on the lake, this is the place to go. My Mrs. is already talking about NEXT year. That... and the hand full of real estate booklets she brought home with us makes me think that this could become a VERY expensive week for me. :cry::nailbiting::eek:
Oh ya.... and if you fellow fishermen experience a lot fewer gobbies on your lines... that is because I am sure that Cheryl tried to single handed eliminate them from Lake Erie herself... at least that is what it felt like!

They are 1st class all the way ! .........It was nice meeting you and the Mrs. @dyeing ...........does she want me to keep my eyes open for that perfect little spot in Port Bruce for ya's ;) lol...............apps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks