Search results

1. W

DWP Advice

Ignore it BD......unbelievable........ Every time someone tries to be helpful, someone has a smart-ass comment to make. The world is full of armchair critics. No doubt in my mind your description of the area is accurate. Stay calm, keep fishing
  2. W

Open seat- offshore- lpb.FILLED

Anyone interested in fishing for bows and eyes at the elbow or lighthouse this week, I have an open seat on my boat. Just bring a your lunch and help with gas and launch. My usual fishing buddy can't make it. Serious anglers only please.
  3. W

LPB Eyes Monday

FINALLY! After years of talking about it, I got the opportunity to fish with Norv and Pam aboard the Sea Star and what an awesome trip it was !! Lines in at 430 pm off the stacks weaving in and out of 77 to 95 fow, we put 10 eyes in the boat before 830. 8 and 10 colours, dipsies 210 back and...
  4. W

LPB 12th

Hey Norv, After picking off 2 eyes in 65 fow, we set sail for the deep water and took 11 more fish over 124-128 fow east of the elbow ending with 6 bows and 7 eyes with only a couple misses. 10 colour, dipsies back 140-170 and riggers at 45-55 all took fish. Lure of the day was DW Pink panties...
  5. W

Sand hills perch

Took the wife and a buddy out to the barn yesterday. She wanted to go perch fishing, so after getting some tips from a few buds, we headed out if Burwell Got 70 keepers before she got tired and bored lol. So now that her boating season is officially over for this season, I can now get on with...
  6. W

Anything happening out here? Heading out in morning...not many reports

Anything happening out here? Heading out in morning...not many reports
  7. W

Walleye/Bows - Burwell - Wednesday, July 27th

You're killing me guys! I'm off next week and my boat is out of comission. If there's an empty seat out there I'd love to fill one:) Beauty fish arnie! Wilson Wilson
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks