Search results

1. J

Fishing Report Nanticoke Aug 3 evening fish

Got to the launch at 5:00pm. Forecasted 9-11km/h SW winds were wrong. They were closer to 20-22km/h. But off we went. It was a bumpy ride even past the shoal. We decided to setup in 60fow and work our way to the elbow. Marked a ton of bait and fish. We had a few knock offs and managed one...
  2. J

A first for me

Attempted to take my mom and step dad out Sunday for some trolling. Turns out they are big fans of rough water. Seeing as they drove over an hour, we battled to 35fow set the lines and headed south east from Turkey point. Wasn't expecting much but caught 8 eyes and lost just as many at the...
  3. J

Scoops Fish Batter

Well it is a sad day. My 10lb stock pile of fish batter from Scoops in St. Thomas is nearly gone. I know they have since moved and when i followed up, they provided no help as they are a dessert store now in London. For the guys in the same boat as myself, what have you found as an alternative?
  4. J

A friendly hello!

Some what new to the area and will be my first full waterfowl season around the marsh. Thought I would appropriate to introduce myself as I may see some of you guys this year. Been waterfowling for many many years now. I used to be very heavy into the field hunting but as some guys on the forum...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks