Search results

1. E

Who has minnows at the bay?

Going to the bay on the long weekend and wondering where to get minnows? Thanks
  2. E

Port Dover Perch

Update. As of 2pm, still at 9 tag.
  3. E

Minnows

Yes. I hoping to as well. Thanks R&R.
  4. E

Minnows

Need to find minnows for perch derby before we go. Anyone around there selling any?
  5. E

Minnows

Does anyone know if Bayside has minnows or somewhere else to get some? Thanks
  6. E

Cooking Morels

That looks good! Mmmmmm
  7. E

Cooking Morels

Fry them in butter with a side of wild leeks.
  8. E

Port Dover Perch Derby Updates

Thanks for the update Fish Farmer. Will be heading down tomorrow. Will need to get some minnows tonight.
  9. E

Thanks for the update Fish Farmer. Will be heading down tomorrow. Will need to get some minnows tonight.
  10. E

Didn't try there, only from the bridge down. Thanks.
  11. E

Any info on minnows? Was there on Wednesday and could not catch any. Is someone selling them? I heard that Dovercraft was not selling them, no license.
  12. E

Dover Pier

Great. Can't wait.
  13. E

PERCH

I went out last weekend. The water was very rough. We set up behind the breakwall with one other boat. Before to long there were about 20 boats behind it out of the rough water. We had are limit by 10:30, fish till we run out of bait.
  14. E

Gobies in The Grand

This is not good for the fish http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/mobile/video?clipId=658856
  15. E

inner bay perch

Nice catch
  16. E

Port Royal

I don't really care about pike, if I got one I would put him back. My grandpa and me would catch all kinds of stuff out of Big Creek in the spring. Just wondering if the areas where still the same. Port Royal, Concession A the First and so on. It's been like 25 years since I fish down there. I...
  17. E

Port Royal

Years ago I remember fishing in big creek at the bridge in Port Royal. Can you still fish there?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks