Search results

1. ADP421

Current Blind information.

Lol whatever man. Thanks for telling me multiple times what I already know. Even after I said I know. I've got the number in my phone. But I appreciate the under tone.
  2. ADP421

Guess I should've made the initial statement a little more clear.
  3. ADP421

i just thought having a posting up would help others and I wasn't positive on the exact numbers. There's 2 signs with the current information on them to the left when your looking at the unit desk. Would be good to reference online.
  4. ADP421

Looking for that but with the title 2015?
  5. ADP421

6. ADP421

Guys I already know this. Last year there was a list on stomps top to bottom. With info on each spot. I have walked in to all the walk ins. I just wanted someone to post the specific list as they did in years past. That's all.
  7. ADP421

Sounds like you know exactly what I do. Anybody else able to elaborate? Also not a hard walk. Been to two this year. I pretty much know what they are. But I was hoping someone with the actual numbers would enlighten us. For future reference.
  8. ADP421

Hey all Just wondering if someone who is in the know could post which blinds have been made accessible for walk in etc also which ones have a two and which ones have a 3 gun limit. I know it isn't always the same each year depending on conditions. Thanks
  9. ADP421

A friendly hello!

The unit has a few walk outs. I had some luck in there with just a dozen dekes some lunch and a couple boxes of shells. Waders are a must of course. Got my first Gadwall there last year. I mostly solo hunt too no boat no canoe.
  10. ADP421

Scummy road hunter's, best think twice??

Anyone care to fill us in on what the NCC is exactly?
  11. ADP421

anyone getting birds at the lake

Anybody having any luck on Monday? Ill be out tomorrow, hoping for some luck but ship wrecked is right be nice to break up the work week with some nature at its best!
  12. ADP421

what's everyone's take on this?

I saw a black bear walking down the 401 in Dorchester 2 years back its not impossible. You never know what could be out there. The Turkeys have made it to North Bay why couldn't a bear or a cougar find its way down here?
  13. ADP421

GOOSE/ DOVES

I've been out twice now. No Geese in the sky. Once we hunted the inner bay with floating Deeks and a field hunt in Mount Elgin today. Not sure why. Even on the drive back to Woodstock didn't see a goose in the sky at all.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks