Search results

1. 2

Port Bruce. Aug 25.

Went south south west out of port Bruce to 57 feet. Had our first walleye in the box off the 4 colour leadcore out 250 feet with a mainly orange colour spoon within two minutes The only dipsy catch was a 5 pound rainbow. Everything on the riggers and long line was some kind of orange. Mainly...
  2. 2

Fishing Report Port Bruce Thursday the 7th.

Fished from 10:30 to 3:30. Headed due south and set up in 45' and trolled out to the gas marker at about 60' and back to 45'. No action at 60'. Two small, one medium and two rainbow over 6 pounds as well as one walleye. Everything in the top 1/2 . Red and orange ripplin red fin on 4 colour...
  3. 2

Port Bruce On Friday

This is a late report of fishing out of Port Bruce on Thursday. Headed out to gas distribution marker in 60' of water due south of Bruce. Fished north and south of the marker. The only line that prodeced was a five colour lead core back 250' with a gold and red R/Red fin. Put 5 pics in the box...
  4. 2

Should Have Been Here Tuesday

My theory of all the nets west of Port Bruce fell apart. Trolled off Waneeta Beach in 33' to 43' Canada Day for a couple of hours with nothing to show for it. Fished along all the nets that were strung out. After hearing reports of the odd pic being caught at 61', we tried that directly south of...
  5. 2

Off Topic Lake is flat June 30th

6:15 am Tuesday the 30th and the lake is dead flat at Port Bruce. Three tugs active between Bruce and Stanley.
  6. 2

Off Topic Looking to Connect

Looking to reconnect with AJFAYAD. You called for information from your June 17 post and I lost your contact. Now at the cottage in Port Bruce. Cell number is 519-494-4229.Please call or text.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks