1. Patio

Flat of worms.

Hey Dan Where is this lady in London?
  2. Patio

Sarnia's new boat ramp

Where about are they?
  3. Patio

Alum boat mods

Here is a site you may find useful with your boat mods. I used some of his ideas. Turned out very good for me. http://www.correllconcepts.com/boat_conversion.htm#part3 Scroll up or down. For some reason the link takes you to the middle of the article.
  4. Patio

Sept. 15 To rough

Not a problem. The forum has been quiet for a while now.
  5. Patio

Sept. 15 To rough

Went to Port Bruce today and found it was to rough to go out. Nice sunrise though. I did notice several commercial fishing boats were laying nets quite close to shore approx 5 k west of Port Bruce. Maybe the perch are coming in closer.
  6. Patio

Negativity

Right on!
  7. Patio

New member ( commercial fisherman )

Hello Myboys fishing tug. We saw you out yesterday ( Tuesday ). You past north of us on your way back to Port Stanley. Nice boat. We could see a couple men working in the back. Looks interesting. I always look over fishing boats in different ports. Even when we travel I make my way to the ports...
  8. Patio

Perch, Port Bruce,Tuesday July 19

South east of the port in 40' of water. Mark a lot of fish on the bottom an suspended. Took home 61 perch. Threw back 20 - 30. Using minnows, which we picked up in Port Burwell, they were small but effective. Also caught were 2 gobies and 1 smelt. Most of the perch were mid size. A great day out...
  9. Patio

rainbows

Different diets and habitat will change exterior colours and meat colour. They are easiest to id just after catching them. Their colours start to change (fade) soon after they die. My 2 cents. [/URL] [/URL Maybe these photos help us id the similar fish species.
  10. Patio

Lock it or lose it.

Haven't heard of a the theft at NEM. Did you notify Greg and the Police?
  11. Patio

Fishing Report Port Bruce Perch July 4th

Tuesday July 5 I had a good day fishing out of Port Bruce today. Marked fish everywhere also. Fished the three trees at 37 feet of water. Caught 2 smelt , 1 silver bass, 30 perch and 1 walleye. All on our perch rods using minnows. The walleye was my personal best. 6.5 lbs and 27" long. Started...
  12. Patio

Lake Manitou fishing question

Hi Ken Just got back from Manitoulin Island and Elliot Lake. On Manitoulin we fished Lake Midimoya and Lake Manitou. We didn't have much luck. We were jigging for perch, caught one and few rock bass. Only one or two other fishing boats on the water when we were. In Mindimoya there is a hardware...
  13. Patio

Port Bruce

For the few perch that I've caught this year ,the bite has been very light. Go get Em.
  14. Patio

Port Bruce

Yes, my wife got it. We first thought it was a sheep head, but soon realized it wasn't. A couple good runs and leaps. We picked it up at the outside edge of the mud line.
  15. Patio

Port Bruce

Todays catch. We were out from about 10 - 2:30. South east of the Port, just beyond the mud line in 38' of water. A little breezy and wavy. 6 perch and 1 rainbow trout.Water temp was 64.
  16. Patio

coming home for visit.

Nice boat!
  17. Patio

Port Bruce Hogs

Thanks rewired. That's a good start to the season.
  18. Patio

Where to take smaller boat?

http://ontarioconservationareas.ca/component/geocode_factory/?view=mapcb&idMap=1&Itemid=538
  19. Patio

Where to take smaller boat?

Try the Conservation Parks/areas. Smaller lakes.
  20. Patio

A GREAT ESCAPE

Professional work. Well done! Interested to know what cameras, drones, software, etc you use.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks