Search results

1. lifesabeech

perchin with an old friend

Perchin with an old friend today .....BIG old mommas no throw backs today ultralights..... white grubs with a minnow was the choice of bait today Niagara river has its moments LOL Nothing under 12 inches ......i hope he will post pics later
  2. lifesabeech

Perchin the back yard

Well folks the cat just woke moi up from a Nap after fishing the back yard BTW would anyone like to REhome a BIG Black 35lb BLACK KITTIE ? He is a tad to Friendly likes lots of attention LMAO The fishing started slow but heated up after 9 am none stop with lots of keepers in the mix of dinks...
  3. lifesabeech

SPRING perch

Got out this afternoon with a nice girl that wanted to learn some perch action lake o didnt disapoint ....fished from oakvile and the big mommas didnt disapoint they are in heavy and FAST n FURIOUS get a shinner down before it hit bottom Bang lotts of BIG spawners so most went back we kept...
  4. lifesabeech

please welcome

please welcome Meet Duncan Ronald Wellington Danby into this world Mom is doing well as well as Proud poppa he is perfect pink 5 fingers 5 toes just DAMN PERFECT he will need to grow into poppas beard but lol my girl Janice has Strong sons along with momma that made this BIG...
  5. lifesabeech

MERRY Chistmas

MERRY christmas EVERYONE My Wish is that NO ONE goes hungry .....No One spends this season ALONE :( PLEASE .....see that person in NEED in this SEASON of happiness and joy STOMP Thank you for this wonderful Place to Share Enjoy ......OUR Creators GIFTS
  6. lifesabeech

Still here Alive n breathin

Well folks after a few LIFE changing events .....I am still standing here LOL Taint winter nore the crap that life throws at me can Hold moi down !!! My docs tell me i am responding well to the radiation chemo treatments (FABOULOUS) im thinkin there must be a Bigger puinishment in store for this...
  7. lifesabeech

Anyone going by hamilton

Hey guys anyone going by hamilton that needs a partner for a hut on simcoe ....either perch or whities lakers ? wife drives to work and only one car , so if you need a some one to pay half your fuel for the drive up and some company hit moi up. I am tired of drilling holes and moving around to...
  8. lifesabeech

Your thoughts on a Dog

I am going to ask on this Forum ....which do you think would be a GOOD family dog \ The wife is leaning towards a German shepard ......Nice choice but i am a Hound a blood hound kinda guy Redbone black n tan doesnt matter LOL NO kids as we are well past those years We live in a small one...
  9. lifesabeech

Ex smoker

For all you guys that have stopped Smoking over the years :D(y) After almost 40 years smoking it been 12 days smoke free. put them down midnight 2014 i am ansty but hopefull thats its finally done ! i am using a VAP but none nic and for a guy that smoked 3 paks a day its Hard !!! help a guy out...
  10. lifesabeech

Bassmaster- Packrats son

Well guys one of the board members here "Bassmaster", who is Packrats son Scott had emergency heart surgery a couple days ago down here in the hamilton general hospital. I have gotten several emails from Gord to say that Scott is doing well but is still in serious condition. Please folks take a...
  11. lifesabeech

Merry Christmas

Before life gets too busy ....MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very MERRY NEW YEAR everyone :D I hope to be on the river (geen) before, but life seems to always get in the way !!! Sharon and I wish you all good health happiness and Joy in your lives in this coming season of plenty, Please remember the...
  12. lifesabeech

Dec10 trouting

Well folks decided to get out today before that nasty weather hits the area:( i am getting to old and broken down for this snow crap. Drove momma into work real early like and hit the hwy just so i can sit in traffic :rolleyes: could never understand how people do that crap everyday but ...
  13. lifesabeech

Thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving Everyone ....We hope all of you are going to enjoy spending time with family, good friends sharing the day on the water or out in the field. Our family dinner in Simcoe tomorrow will be mostly wild game and fish collected to share a glorious meal together at this time of...
  14. lifesabeech

Erie eyes

Well ....lake erie east is HOT right now :cool: too bad a certain some one dosent OWN a boat any more (STOMP) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I would have invited ya brother, more rods in the water equal more fish in the boat. A FRIEND no Not him Not that Packrat has many :censored: :couchpotato: asked...
  15. lifesabeech

Sept 9/14 mixed bag shore fishing

Well folks started off looking pretty gloomy this morning, dark clouds and a few lite showers but ended up being a nice few hours on the water:) Decided to take out the 13ft loomis today as i love the way this rod handles and its a blast catching crappie perch with it. A buddy told me that the...
  16. lifesabeech

FISHMASTER ....steves mom

FISHMASTER ....Steves MOM has a bad form of cancer ......I would ask each and every one that posts here to PLEASE pray for her and her Son in their time of Need ! Hold her close my BROTHER,,, YOU and Tonya are in Sharon and My thoughts and prayers my Brother Joe
  17. lifesabeech

Sat 26/14 perching from shore

Well folks slow start here today, I woke late to find an email from ole Packrat saying he cancelled his perch trip due to the RAIN lol:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Momma and i thought what the hey lets get out fishing so by 11am we picked up a couple scoops of minnies and head off to "our" spot that some...
  18. lifesabeech

Hello everyone

Hi everyone i am new here :) i havent fished your area since spring, momma and i went looking for some shinners and ended up cleaning up some trash and a friendly local invited us to fish some crappies (turkey point) We are hoping to get out your way more this year, we are shore fisher people...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks