Search results

1. lifesabeech

perchin with an old friend

Perchin with an old friend today .....BIG old mommas no throw backs today ultralights..... white grubs with a minnow was the choice of bait today Niagara river has its moments LOL Nothing under 12 inches ......i hope he will post pics later
  2. lifesabeech

Father's Day

WELL YOUR OLD ENOUGH :0
  3. lifesabeech

Perchin the back yard

Yes it was :)now if i can find someone to fish my smallie stream
  4. lifesabeech

Father's Day

CAN packrat be old enough to to say im his ?lol
  5. lifesabeech

Perchin the back yard

Gord thanks Brother between us we took 48
  6. lifesabeech

Perchin the back yard

ONLY heads n GUTS lol
  7. lifesabeech

Perchin the back yard

Well folks the cat just woke moi up from a Nap after fishing the back yard BTW would anyone like to REhome a BIG Black 35lb BLACK KITTIE ? He is a tad to Friendly likes lots of attention LMAO The fishing started slow but heated up after 9 am none stop with lots of keepers in the mix of dinks...
  8. lifesabeech

Troutmas

I agree BEAUTY fish the speckie is wonderful the bows AWESOME !!Well done :) sorry i did have pics but had an incident here so perhaps later ?
  9. lifesabeech

Troutmas

Gord rule of thumb the asparagus will be as tall as the grass weeds lol ....ya just gotta know where to look this year has been so mild that everything is a touch ahead of time i was told the usual trout stream was holding very few fish only dark drop backs were being caught .....which is why...
  10. lifesabeech

Troutmas

Stick beauty Browns .....Gordo good to hear ya got out old timer Well folks got my girl out on my Favorite local specie stream this morning water is always clear from this spring feed crick running very high and FRICKIN Cold Brrrrr lol we got a couple fish n left shiverin and shackin we...
  11. lifesabeech

SPRING perch

Oppps........ yepper there are no fish in lake ontario none nadda zilch nothing to see here folks LOL
  12. lifesabeech

SPRING perch

Stomp dont like FISH bra,s so .......we wont be posting any pics LMFAO
  13. lifesabeech

SPRING perch

Got out this afternoon with a nice girl that wanted to learn some perch action lake o didnt disapoint ....fished from oakvile and the big mommas didnt disapoint they are in heavy and FAST n FURIOUS get a shinner down before it hit bottom Bang lotts of BIG spawners so most went back we kept...
  14. lifesabeech

Fishing Report Detroit River apr12

WOW sorry to hear see ......i wont fish the ZOO
  15. lifesabeech

crappie fishing

Just a thought but Movement is key !!! :)
  16. lifesabeech

crappie fishing

Sorry as the water heats up a double jig head a foot apart tipped with a half minnow ......under a slipp float Look for structure trees branches or a wall :)
  17. lifesabeech

crappie fishing

Have got into a couple dozen crappie .....most are 11-13 inch nice big females
  18. lifesabeech

Site Outage

Stomp i dont care what they say your a cool guy :O
  19. lifesabeech

Site Outage

Mrs Stomp i think mr stomp is needing a tune up LMFAO
  20. lifesabeech

Colchester perch Saturday.....

WOW congrats some of them are HOGS !!!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks