Search results

1. hunter

perch in dover

anyone catching perch at port dover yet
  2. hunter

the elbow

going out of port dover can someone give me the longtitude and latitude for the elbow going out to the point
  3. hunter

lake nippissing

went up fishing for 4 days fishing was great however the slot size is Disgusting we caught 25 pickerel and only one was legal anything under 18.1 inches is not legal and the indians are commercial fishing the pickerel by the tons what is wrong with our government this is the last time i go...
  4. hunter

port colbourne

heads up you got a snow mobile or qwad and a pop up go ice in port colbourne
  5. hunter

port colbourne

if we get ice this year for ice fishing i would take a good look at port colbourne
  6. hunter

perch fishing in long point bay

it is sad that the fishing is so poor iunderstand that the operators have expenses but i went out once this year and paid 50 dollars for a few small fish (perch) that willbe the last time i go out to long point ice fishing
  7. hunter

ice conditions

why do people ask how ice coditions are this time of year
  8. hunter

port glasgow

how is the fishing in port glasgow walleye
  9. hunter

lakeair lodge

caught nice 4 lb smallmouth up on lake nippissing
  10. hunter

livetarget lures

does anyone know where to buy livetarget lures instead od on line
  11. hunter

dead gobies

was down to port dover on sat walked out on the pier alot of dead gobies laying dead in the water what caused this maybe we could do the whole lake
  12. hunter

bought smelts in port dover

bought smelts in port dover today
  13. hunter

hunting site

so stomps long point is it possible to set up a hunting section that we could relate to like the channel 6-8 maybe call it 7-9
  14. hunter

hunting

to bad we couldn't set a site up here for just hunting what do you all think guys
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks