Search results

1. B

Stolen boat trailer

Sometime Thursday or Friday someone decided they needed my boat trailer more than me. Taken off my property on Pratt Siding Rd near Longwoods Rd. Wardsville. It was a project trailer. I purchased it for a 14' aluminium boat I have. Trailer had been stripped of most parts like the bunks and...
  2. B

Off Topic Quick auger loss prevention trick

Not sure if anyone else has had this happen, I tighten it pretty tight, the screw that holds my auger to the clam plate will sometimes loosen. Not sure if from travel vibration of what. I always check it just in case but here is the trick I have done to hopefully prevent an accidental loss of...
  3. B

Port Dover Service Centre

Want to give a big thumbs up to Jeff, owner of the garage. Wife and I took my boat by trailer to the Marina in Port Dover this past Saturday with plans to stay to and leave first thing Tuesday morning. Went out for supper Monday evening and when back to the marina wanted to hook the boat trailer...
  4. B

Off Topic Never would have thought

Sorry for the long read but need to tell the whole story. Was out on the St Clair river a few days back before the lock down. Strong river current from the north and 15 km winds from the south cause the river to be pretty rough this day. Launched at Fawn Island ramp and headed south about 3 km...
  5. B

Fishing Report CO's were out today

On the St Clair River this morning CO's were racing around checking every boat - Good to see them out - US boats were scattering back across the border when they seen the CO's coming PS picked up 5 nice walleye
  6. B

Glasgow Sept. 07

Got a late start, first line in about 11:00. Run 2 riggers with blue and silver RRF's and sliders with spoons down 42' in 62 fow. Also, 2 lines, with in-line boards, 2 oz weights and worm harnesses at 120' of the boards. 2 man limit by 1:00. Harnesses took 2, RRF's got the rest. No farm animals.
  7. B

Fishing Report Glasgow July 10

Best day ever out of Glasgow. First line in at 4:30, 2 man limit by 5:00. Had one quadruple and three double headers, all fish over 20". Run harnesses with 2 oz in-line weights and 50 feet back off the in-line boards. Lake was perfect with a nice chop and winds from the SW. Everything just lined...
  8. B

Fishing Report Port Glasgow June 23

On the water by myself at the break of 10:00, off at 1:30. Caught 5 between 21 and 25 inches. Lost 3 with in 15 feet of the boat, they were hitting light. Also1 farm animal and a big bow that broke my harness on the first jump. West of Port 53 to 54 fow dragging meat. 1.50 mph, harnesses back 55...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks