Search results

1. shaunC

Lake Simcoe

Ice fishing outfitters.. vb
  2. shaunC

Ice Report for St Williams anybody?

I was out there ..the ice was 4-5" didn't go to far out though .. the water was really cloudy.. only got a couple
  3. shaunC

Perch report from yesterday

Thanks for the info
  4. shaunC

Perch report from yesterday

Where did u walk out of ? Went to abino on Thursday and was happy to not walk through a foot of slush .. We only got a few but ppl were getting good #s
  5. shaunC

port colbourne

Thanks for the info .. Is it walkable
  6. shaunC

port colbourne

What depth ..
  7. shaunC

Where's the fish

Not looking for spots just wondering how people making out
  8. shaunC

Where's the fish

Out old cut got a couple little ones .. But that's it ..
  9. shaunC

Fishing Report

Good reports guys ... On a other note I was out Tuesday got 8 over 10" and a 30" pike ..
  10. shaunC

No sleds to rent

Ya I was gonna call him in the am .. Gonna want a ride out .. Won't be down till 11 ish ..
  11. shaunC

No sleds to rent

True never thought of it that way .. :) looks like a good walk tomorrow .. Happy fishing ..
  12. shaunC

No sleds to rent

I here Ya on the 50 a hr .. But if it was like a boat it could 120 for 1/2 day or 200 for the day .. Cheaper for a hut yes but can't just up and move if there's little to no action ..
  13. shaunC

No sleds to rent

I've been going out of St Williams mostly .. Had a couple good days of 15-20 keepers but a few days of not much ether .. 3 nice pike on the last 2 outings ..went out old cut on sat ony got 5 but all were 10 + biggest was 13 .. Tryed to get the taxi but didn't see him for a good hour and a half...
  14. shaunC

No sleds to rent

I know in the summer you can rent jet skis for a bit of fun .. Or rent a boat for a few fish .. But come winter when the ice is good why can't I rent a sled .. The 5-6km round trip walks are starting to catch up to me lol .. Wish I could just rent one for the day.. Happy fishing .. Oh and...
  15. shaunC

Heading out today

Averydog.. Think I might head out that way sat as well .. Good luck ..
  16. shaunC

Heading out today

Went sw 1.5k milky water but got 1 pike 30" long ..moved east and it was even more milky ... Couple small perch ... Nice day to be out all in all..
  17. shaunC

Heading out today

Always do :) ..
  18. shaunC

Heading out today

Going to try our luck today .. Walking so we won't be to far out thinking 1km to the west .. But if a sled hasn't made a path that way then we'll go where the path is lol .. Time to stare at a hole:)
  19. shaunC

st williams

Do u tip your gigs ? With wax worms gulp minnows karpfarmer
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks