Search results

1. moosey

Opee Chee Lake

I rented a cottage near martin river area next month ,just wondering if anyone here has fished it, any info would be great. I have a little too much lake Erie tackle not enough inland lake tackle need to go shopping.
  2. moosey

port colborne

Just wondering if any ones been out of port colborne or crystal beach are boat ramps open any fishing reports
  3. moosey

kennel question

We are looking for a chocolate lab pup and have been told true blue kennels in aylmer are okay does anyone have any input on them thanks
  4. moosey

Erieau Charter

Did the yearly charter today , three boats fifteen fisherpersons (five rookies in the mix) in two hours three boat limits what great day on the water with Trophy Taker
  5. moosey

Erieau

Went out of erieau yesterday with trophy taker charters for our yearly charter , 4 guys 4 limits in less then 2 hours
  6. moosey

Rondeau park

Taking the kids camping at Rondeau just wondering about the boat launch in the park and hows the the access to the lake from there.
  7. moosey

huron county waterfowling

was up at a buddys place near goderich on sunday , there are a lot of birds in that area unfortunately most of them were landing in the wrong field :( we did manage four geese and five green heads, all northern birds best part the pup worked well
  8. moosey

found them

if you cant wait for the mallards to get to long point, a buddy invited me up to hullet sat morning, it was nuts a new flock of birds must of come in Friday night we got our limits each all were mallard drakes except for one hen plus two geese,
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks