Search results

1. Moose man

Holes on the bay

Walked out from St Williams today crossed the crack and continued out towards Ec10 there is a lot of holes washed to a good size from the rain we had and they have a thin layer of ice on them. Fishing for me was very slow . While out there I seen two machines go through the ice so if you are...
  2. Moose man

Opinions?

I have an ultimate slam on my 50 cal TC pro hunter and a vx 2 on my 300 win mag barel go my pro hunter they have never let me down am very happy with them
  3. Moose man

Opinions?

Love my leupold scopes and 300 win mag is a great caliber congrats
  4. Moose man

Deep Fried

I try to keep things natural we don't eat out of a deep fryer a lot but when we do it is straight lard I find it performes the best and for fries flavour and crispness is the best with lard and really how much healthier is a highly manufactured oil over a natural product like lard . Also the...
  5. Moose man

Fire arms storage??

There is a protection of property regulation for livestock you could look into
  6. Moose man

Poaching with Machete

I am sick to death of political correctness
  7. Moose man

Deer Population Must Be Down

QDMA sounds good to me
  8. Moose man

Deer Drives

I f you are hunting early and late season already why not take the few small groups out now and help them
  9. Moose man

Nanticoke Commercial Fishing Nets & Trawlers

I've heard the horror stories from guys who work on boats it disgusts me get rid of them all there is more money from the sport fishing industry generated than there will ever be by commercial fishing in my opinion
  10. Moose man

Deer Drives

Also not all bow hunters look for tags to fill but from what I see the ones that do are also the ones that like to shoot lots in the controlled hunts as well with their large gangs but that is just my opinion to each their own I guess
  11. Moose man

Deer Drives

I b i bow hunt deer a lot and use black powder in controlled hunt no more shotgunin for me and every year have to contend with sneakers comin in where they have no permission. I still rifel hunt for moose don't get up there long enough and can still get gun tags but thought about bow huntin...
  12. Moose man

Deer Drives

It may be true about the bow hunters but the army's in orange only have two weeks with both controlled hunts not months and it's not as easy with a bow for the unskilled masses
  13. Moose man

Deer Drives

All that would do was get all the shooters out there to find all the people with tags they could so they could keep the slaughter going because they could not everyone is like that but they are out there
  14. Moose man

Deer Drives

Let's not forget about disregard for property lines it happens all the time
  15. Moose man

SUB for Sale

Sell Sell it for scrap and put a four bay boat launch in with lots of parking they will make a killing
  16. Moose man

inline boards

Get a mast and run big boards no problems
  17. Moose man

Lesson For Me

You can't help or fix stupid and there out there everywhere good luck
  18. Moose man

Safe Fishing around Commercial Nets

Does the mnr not sit at the Lake Erie committee table
  19. Moose man

help who ever you wish but have you tried launching a boat on the weekends lately and it's funny to see a nanticoke fish boat parked in burwell guess anglers rant the only ones who watch these forums and by the way how is the perch fishing at port Bruce and Stanley this year few years back it...
  20. Moose man

A lot of pressure in spots now because of the internet you are telling the world everything I can remember when a person had to spend some time to learn how and where to fish
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks