1. W

dover perch

Where can you get minnows there
  2. W

perch fishing 2015

What's your rates
  3. W

st williams

We went out of long point and had 8 big ones and some small ones was a good day in all even had a taxi ride with Jimmy was so easy to get in and out
  4. W

Bay perch outfitter

I have been to St.Williams with my son but want to go to Lake Simco this winter but with rhat many kids can be expensive
  5. W

port bruce perch

Looking to take the kids perch fishing off of the pure in port bruce this weekend how's the fishing been there and where do I get minnows or not thanks for any help
  6. W

Port bruce pier

I was fishing there on Monday and was catching white or silver Bass I think thays what they are called
  7. W

Port bruce pier

8. W

Tardy Walleye

i am going to try my luck on saturday with my kids will let you know how it goes
  9. W

Blugill, Perch, Crappie Feb 9

where did you go fishing to get crappies around here
  10. W

Ice fish deer creek CA?

Wondering what bait you are using are you guys using minnows or worms as I am new to this and want to take my kids also
  11. W

how the ice and fishing

I went to Grangers today and took my son and we caught 75 perch small ones and 10 good size ones and also caught a 6.5 lb pike all on a minnow with no weight on the line . We went throught 2 buckets of minnows today and all in all had a great day
  12. W

Wildwood lake

yes you can drive in there thats we do when we go
  13. W

Inner Bay Perchin' Report Jan. 4 with Jimmy Riggin'

Good news and like the pictures looking forward to going out there
  14. W

January 3 St Williams with Grangers Huts

'The ice hut you have ther is a good one looks like a 4 man they are so easy to install and take down I have on and love it .But from time to time its nice to rent a hut
  15. W

January 3 St Williams with Grangers Huts

Wow nice fsh can't wait
  16. W

Can't Believe What I just Saw

Wow hope everyone is ok am new to fishing where is EC10 is that by long point . And is there any ice taxi that will take you out
  17. W

taking kids out fishing

wondering how the ice is taking the kids out and how far we have to go out .Does anyone have a ice taxi service out of St.Williams
  18. W

taking kids out fishing

wondering how the ice is taking the kids out and how far we have to go out .Does anyone have a ice taxi service out of St.Williams
Back