Search results

1. D

Cottage rental

I have asked this before. myself and 3 buds. 4 guys 2 boats are looking for a cottage with dockage. Would anyone know of a place that would fit us? Thanks.
  2. D

***2023 LPBAA & Erie Bassmaster Spring Pike Tournament ***OFFICIAL SET DATE***

I see. So the lower number on some of these would be the big fish and the upper number is total for 2 is my guess then. I thought it odd that fish of that caliber would be here. But Lake Erie could produce a world record fish at any time for many species. Thanks guys. I have not broken 10lb's...
  3. D

DAMN NEAR A 2OLBER THERE!!!!!!! That's a Giant. Well done to those guys. monster bags there. I didn't think that we would have 20lb potential this far south. Thanks for the info.
  4. D

Not sure what you mean there? I'm just curious the class of fish being weighted in.
  5. D

what kind of weights are on top generally??? what's the big fish tend to come in at? just curious. thanks
  6. D

Off Topic Lithium batteries

I dipped my toe in last year. I bought these. I had issues with getting a full day from my MotorGuide 24v even in a new boat with new batteries. I am one to be on the electric alot and when jigging the D some days your on it all day. I have only ran them for 1 season so I won't speak to their...
  7. D

Ice out Pike??

With Ice out looking like it won't be anywhere near normal. What might your strategy for fishing post spawn Pike in the shallows with these warm temps. I'm thinking getting after it a little early might prove productive or the spawn could be a long one and fish could be all over the damn place...
  8. D

Cottage rental?

Does anyone know if Bayside vacation resort is still operating? The phone # goes straight to voicemail and I have recieved no answer to my original email. Thanks
  9. D

Cottage rental?

this looks good as well. thanks
  10. D

Cottage rental?

11. D

Cottage rental?

Sorry you meant a camping trailer. I don't want to use it. Adds another vehicle to tow it. And it's a pretty basic pop up. Not what we are looking to do this time. But thanks.
  12. D

Cottage rental?

We are trailering yes.
  13. D

Cottage rental?

Bass have is 4 night minimum.
  14. D

Cottage rental?

Longpoint bay. Pike bass fishing sorry should have said that. I'm also looking on St.Clair but no one does just weekends it seems. Most want the full week. Which is understandable.
  15. D

Cottage rental?

Tried to put this in the classified section but couldn't navigate there. Looking for a weekend cottage rental for 4 guys with 2 boats. Hoping for dockage too. If anyone knows of a place with openings please direct me to them. Google searches aren't coming up with much. Thanks in advance.
  16. D

Go Pro Camera?

I have a moultrie action cam it is no Go pro as far as quality goes but the video is good enough for me its slightly grainy, It comes with a few good mounts and retails under $100 if you look hard enough I scored mine at Cabelas for $70. I get about 2 hours recording time on it and it takes 2 AA...
  17. D

Perch!

Nope it hasn't picked up. We were out with Grangers all day 4 guys, 14 perch, a 10" and a 12" were keepers the rest were between 7-5" as a rule we throw back everything under 8". Everyone I spoke to had similar luck numbers wise but some keep much smaller fish than we do so some groups did have...
  18. D

Granger's Ice fishing

I'm booked for the 15th. I sure hope things heat up a little by then, after my last trip to Simcoe for 2 days of fishing we got 8 perch between 4 guys. But the herring kept us busy. If they are there we will catch them or jig our arm off trying.
  19. D

Open ice

Glad your alright bushwacker and I bet those kids in your pic are too. How about a story? I'd like to hear more about how this happened. It would have scared the crap out of me to fall in, your experience could help others avoid the same fate. Glad you and your bud made it out safe.
Back