Search results

1. Luke Warmwater

Where to buy good sized nightcrawlers?

What bait stores around London/ St. Thomas sell the huge dew worms? I'm tired of buying worms and then open it up and find tiny little worms that hardly fill the hook. Thanks.
  2. Luke Warmwater

Walleye Spoons??

Just wondering what spoons are working for walleye in Erie (Port Bruce)? I was listening to 68 on the weekend while perch fishing and heard the walleye were biting, but didn't hear what they were catching them on. I have downriggers and dipsey divers, but I'm looking for what spoons to buy. I'm...
  3. Luke Warmwater

VHF Radio

Hi guys and gals. I just purchased a Uniden DSC marine radio and I've never owned one before. I take it the channel used most commonly on Lake Erie (Port Bruce) is 68? Also, do I need to apply for a MMSI number, as my radio has a distress button on it? Is there anything else I should know? My...
  4. Luke Warmwater

Body of Missing Boater Found on Bay of Quinte

Change text size for the story Print Report an error QUINTE WEST- The body of city man who disappeared last November has been found on a piece of the Bay of Quinte shoreline. OPP Sgt. Kristine Ray said a resident found the body of Charles Dopking around 4:10 p.m. Sunday. Rae would not say...
  5. Luke Warmwater

Mounting Downriggers?

Hi Guys and Gals, I am mounting 2 Cannon downriggers on my 18' Bowrider. My question is, 'Should I mount them facing straight out the back of the boat, or out the side of the boat at the rear"? Any suggestions?? Thank you, Brian
  6. Luke Warmwater

Fish Species in Catfish Creek?

Just wondering what types of fish are in Catfish Creek and at what times of the year. Do Salmon and Trout run the river? Are there Walleyes in there all year? Largemouth and Smallmouth bass? Thank you
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks