Search results

1. Luke Warmwater

Colour of lures for erie eyes

We were fishing the same area as you and the wife and I got skunked. Downrigging with Greasy Chicken and Nascar, Even tried Thundermist Lures with nightcrawlers, and still no bites. Got a bit of a sunburn though.lol Did you hear that jerk that was on the radio swearing? What an azzhole.
  2. Luke Warmwater

Large Perch Charters in July

I remember a few years ago, about 6 off duty law enforcers, chartered a fishing boat and you wouldn't believe the amount of "beverages" that were consumed that day. Just sayin'.
  3. Luke Warmwater

New Site Sponsor - Lewis Custom Coverings

I too may be in touch for a cover for the bow of my boat.
  4. Luke Warmwater

Where to buy good sized nightcrawlers?

LOL, I have a very small back yard and bad knees to boot. Thanks for the info though.
  5. Luke Warmwater

Where to buy good sized nightcrawlers?

What bait stores around London/ St. Thomas sell the huge dew worms? I'm tired of buying worms and then open it up and find tiny little worms that hardly fill the hook. Thanks.
  6. Luke Warmwater

Unmarked Underwater Hazard

I came upon a huge deadhead just above the surface about 500 meters from shore at the 3 trees in Bruce. I warned other boaters on my VHF, but anyone without a radio wouldn't have heard about it. It would've done some major damage to any vessel if hit. Not sure who is responsible for removing...
  7. Luke Warmwater

Trolling as we speak and need help!

I was told on Saturday, anything with green on it. I didnt have any luck, but it sounds like I was too deep with my dipseys.
  8. Luke Warmwater

Port Bruce saturday 3pm-7:30pm

My wife and I were out 52 fow trolling for eyes, and only got silver bass also. Very disapointing.
  9. Luke Warmwater

Walleye Spoons??

Thanks Mick, I will stop in on my way to the Bruce this weekend.
  10. Luke Warmwater

Walleye Spoons??

Well I drove to St. Thomas, from London, and the only Dixiemart I found (just off Sunset), only sell dew worms, and the guy working the counter didn't know of any other Dixiemarts in St. Thomas. So I drove to Woodstock and got what I needed. Cost me $$$ in gas. :-(
  11. Luke Warmwater

Walleye Spoons??

When I used to fish the Bay of Quinte, I used the Eerie Dearie tipped with a night crawler also. Worked well there, but I had no luck with it on Erie.
  12. Luke Warmwater

Walleye Spoons??

OK, thanks.
  13. Luke Warmwater

2 weeks behind... Burwell July 5

I love seeing kids getting out and having fun fishing. Good job. :-)
  14. Luke Warmwater

Walleye Spoons??

Does Angling Outfitters carry these spoons? If not, where in the London area would I find them? Thnx
  15. Luke Warmwater

Walleye Spoons??

WOW. you guys are awsome. thank you. I will let you know how we make out this weekend. Hoping the weather co-operates. :-)
  16. Luke Warmwater

Walleye Spoons??

Just wondering what spoons are working for walleye in Erie (Port Bruce)? I was listening to 68 on the weekend while perch fishing and heard the walleye were biting, but didn't hear what they were catching them on. I have downriggers and dipsey divers, but I'm looking for what spoons to buy. I'm...
  17. Luke Warmwater

open now at Rushcreek for minnows

Hey Brian, did you change your email address?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks