Search results

1. ReelChillFishing

Lake Erie Walleye

Thanks To Captain Jimmy for a great day and some successful fishing!
  2. ReelChillFishing

LPB Smallmouth Smackdown

Opener weekend off Bass on the Bay. My experience through a lens.
  3. ReelChillFishing

Wildwood

I have fished there many times from shore and boat. Pike are definitely the main attraction this time of year.
  4. ReelChillFishing

Pt Bruce perch June 14-14

Looks like a good day to be out, can;t wait to finish my Crestliner and be on the water!
  5. ReelChillFishing

Channel Catfish Update, Sunday June 8th

Nice cat's! I was out the other week and we did okay, not many numbers though as said above. Cheers!
  6. ReelChillFishing

East of Port Burwell Saturday morning

Wow, nice catches!
  7. ReelChillFishing

interesting Question

There's no argument fish where you want and how you want.
  8. ReelChillFishing

interesting Question

Well clearly, that's not what i was getting, that's actually the Thames River, I fished there on and after pike opener with same techniques. I am referring to the lake itself, no argument or judgement intended to anyone, something just seemed fishy during my observation today.
  9. ReelChillFishing

interesting Question

Dat bASS is a beauty for sure, I agree with a quick pic couldn't hurt. Also like Leaky Hull said, a split second is all it takes. During work I drove past Pittock lake today and seen a few boats throwing in 3' of water right near weed beds. Some how I doubt they were fishing for pike. Tis be a...
  10. ReelChillFishing

Northern Ontario Walleye

Thats my tell tale sign!
  11. ReelChillFishing

Northern Ontario Walleye

Thanks Rob, it's my pleasure!
  12. ReelChillFishing

Northern Ontario Walleye

T Thanks!
  13. ReelChillFishing

Northern Ontario Walleye

Haha! Timmins area so that would be more or less southern Ontario for you I suppose :) 10 hour or so drive north for me.
  14. ReelChillFishing

Northern Ontario Walleye

Exo61, wow those are some nice looking Perch! I've been up there a couple times, always end of May early June and enjoy every second, I took a cruise up river to see the cabins and its truly remarkable. I've heard rumors of the perch but was unable to find them, I wasn't particularly looking for...
  15. ReelChillFishing

Northern Ontario Walleye

We went on our annual fishing trip for Walleye up in northern Ontario. Nothing massive but fun none the less, and don't forget tasty! Check it out guys n gals!
  16. ReelChillFishing

Walleye - Lake Deschambault, Saskatchewan

It's always fun to get walleyes by the dozen, regardless of size!
  17. ReelChillFishing

Perch Slam at Pittock Dam!

TMAN, thanks for the comment, there definitely is some big Pike in there still, it's always good to get a line out!
  18. ReelChillFishing

Thanks for the comments guys! and Huron - the bite indeed was surprising!
  19. ReelChillFishing

Pike opener weekend at the Pittock Dam in Woodstock, non stop action all day with some decent ones lurking around!
  20. ReelChillFishing

First Brown of the Year

Thanks guys! They are indeed a beautiful species and a wonder to behold.
Back