Search results

1. S

first time going to St clair

long time lurker but never fished the St clair area. 4 of us heading down with boat on sunday for a few days to fish for musky. thinking of staying at bass haven and getting licences for walpole, nothing written in stone yet. Any kind hearted sole out there that could get us pointed in the right...
  2. S

Saturday, fished with my nephew from hastings and a few spots over to port bruce, just could not land on the perch, although my nephew did manage to catch one of the biggest perch i have ever seen. Gave up on the perch around 3 pm and went and played with the silver bass and sheepsheads. All in...
  3. S

The never ending search for minnows

Hello there, Shawn here, first time posting but have enjoyed this site for many years. My nephew and I are going out of Port Bruce/Burwell on Saturday in search of perch. Would any of you gentlemen know if there any decent sized minnows available at Rush creek or close by. I know RR has some but...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks