Search results

1. S

Looking for Minkota help

Rockies in Orillia is the guy.
  2. S

Off Topic Cordless drill ice auger

Milwaukee 2804 on an old 6 inch swede bore that I've had forever. Just happened to have a new set of blades. Canadian Tire adapter. I'll never go back. It just burns through ice. Highly recommend keeping the drill speed set at 1.
  3. S

Fishing Report Early Steehead

There's nothing like a 8lb steelhead, they are at there absolute best imo.
  4. S

Off Topic Replacing Foam in bottom of boat

Composites Canada, Mississauga, meyerside Rd, has it
  5. S

Lake condition

6. S

Sept 15 and Chamberlain Release Report

Hmm 60" release. I like the way you think
  7. S

first time going to St clair

Nice fish brentr. We just got off the water, casted with the flotilla at belle river and lighthouse cove. Could not manage a sniff. Threw bondies , bulldawgs various rubber things and hard baits with varying retrieves, not a tap. Scene the trollers get a few, didn't see the casters into...
  8. S

Thanks folks! Just pulled in to chatham. Hopefully we will have something to report!
  9. S

Thanks lizmorea My late season cold water musky /pike performance has been dismal. Tried fast slow deep and shallow and everything in between just haven't connected, hate it as it plays on my confidence and leaves me scratching my head. Hopefully st clair will be better to me!
  10. S

Perfect, just leaving woodbridge now. We may be there tomorrow as well. We'll be in a white glastron fish/ski. Say hello if you like. Best Shawn
  11. S

Thanks guys. Very nice to have some advice on that vast expanse of water, especially first time in.
  12. S

long time lurker but never fished the St clair area. 4 of us heading down with boat on sunday for a few days to fish for musky. thinking of staying at bass haven and getting licences for walpole, nothing written in stone yet. Any kind hearted sole out there that could get us pointed in the right...
  13. S

Saturday, fished with my nephew from hastings and a few spots over to port bruce, just could not land on the perch, although my nephew did manage to catch one of the biggest perch i have ever seen. Gave up on the perch around 3 pm and went and played with the silver bass and sheepsheads. All in...
  14. S

The never ending search for minnows

Hello there, Shawn here, first time posting but have enjoyed this site for many years. My nephew and I are going out of Port Bruce/Burwell on Saturday in search of perch. Would any of you gentlemen know if there any decent sized minnows available at Rush creek or close by. I know RR has some but...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks