Search results

1. Daveswaves2

Watching the moonrise over the bay

Watching the moonrise over the bay
  2. Daveswaves2

inner bay

Nobody answered your launch question. Coming from Kitchener I would launch from either Fin and Feather or Booths for quick access to EC5. If you are going over to Long Point anyway Posts Marina or the Provincial park gives you a good run to Ec 10, ec 5 etc. Have not launched at the...
  3. Daveswaves2

Back as Daveswaves2

Had to re register due to an email account update, was Daveswaves. Now Daveswaves 2. Still Bassin on the bay and fishing TBBA.
  4. Daveswaves2

Fishing at Bluff Bar today

Once the fog cleared went out to bluff bar and trolled the inside of the bar. 20 feet of water lots of fish glued to the bottom. Fish at 13 and 14 feet on top of the weeds. I was trolling for pike with hard baits, no luck. Nice day for a boat ride.
  5. Daveswaves2

Bluff Bar

quote: Originally posted by Rapala-Man anyone? Fished there last weekend, bass. Given that there is a bass tournament going out of Turkey Point tomorrow there will be a lot of boats fishing the bar. The pike are not likely to be there. Or it will be full of pike and we wont get any...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks