Search results

1. Reel Action

Burwell Sept 16th

Got an early start and a nice ride out to 60 FOW. Set up 2 riggers, 2 dispseys on 3, and 2 lead core 7 color on planers. Greasy chicken spoons and Nascar RRF were the best producers. Most fish were 45 ft down. Put 18 in the box and let several small Wallys go. Too many Farm animals overall. It...
  2. Reel Action

Burwell Aug 31st

Headed at 10am once the waves calmed down. Set lines at 59 FOW just East of Port. Greasy Chicken wing spoon was on fire for 60 minutes. Couldn't keep it set, boated 7 Walleye including a 10lb monster and several farm animals. Things cooled down and the worm harnesses started producing. Kept our...
  3. Reel Action

Fishing Report Burwell am Aug 23

On the water at 8am. Fished 60 FOW. Lost few at the boat and sifted through 5 farm animals but still ended up with 16 nice fish before the wind picked up at 2pm. Most hit either white/copper or green/orange worm harnesses. A couple hit the Perch colour RRF. Everything was on dipseys #1 at 110 to...
  4. Reel Action

Friday August 20 Burwell

Headed out with a buddy at 8am. Set up in 59 FOW and started setting #1 dipseys with RRF in silver/blue, Perch, and gold/black. Couldn't keep more than 2 rods set for the first 90 minutes. Had a mix of Walleye, farm animals and one 20 lb Catfish that got us really excited until we saw it! Put...
  5. Reel Action

Port Maitland Walleye Sept 10

Went out to test drive a friends boat on tuessay after we had tuned it up. Thought we’d try for some Walleye. Boat ran great so we set up in 70 FOW and saw lots of fish under us. Had two short strikes and then landed one Walleye but something was off. We were trolling at 2.5 mph so I adjusted...
  6. Reel Action

Good day at the Elbow

We left Port Dover at 930 this morning and set lines by 1015. Had our first Walleye in 10 minutes. We started at 62 FOW and had bait and hooks under Us Immediately. We used worm harnesses on the down riggers and the planer boards with 100 ft leads. We ran 45 ft on the down riggers and used 40...
  7. Reel Action

Hasting Perch July 24th, Tip my hat to Big Dave!

Left Port Dover this morning at 7:30 am and braved the waves out and around the tip of Long Point and then all the way back in to Hastings area. Turned out to be a 40 mile drive one way! We had my big boat today and of course like a Dummy I didn't have the coordinates I had been fishing last...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks