Search results

1. cducks

Proposed changes to Migratory Birds Regulations could end baiting

Last fall, there weren't very many ducks. Warm weather delayed the migratory pattern but wasn't there enough baits to attract the birds at LP?
  2. cducks

Ice? Ducks?

Got nothing to say...Darn it.
  3. cducks

Ice? Ducks?

4. cducks

It's that time again.... Ice?

Just checked Old Cut and Port Rowan webcams, the channels and the bay iced over. More cold is expecting this week, the hunt is pretty much over except the fields and some other places.
  5. cducks

Slow start but a great season!

Sound you were a very happy camper despite the slow season. Congratulations!
  6. cducks

It's that time again.... Ice?

Drat!
  7. cducks

Storm brewing up out west

Was out in Kincardine area today, skunked.
  8. cducks

Hope for the best!
  9. cducks

Are you guys hearing anything about storm brewing up out west?
  10. cducks

Mini el nino

As per posts on Facebook on waterfowl hunts, most the birds, especially divers, have been down south border earlier this year. Why? This summer had been the hottest year resulting droughts in certain places, forcing the birds early migrations. Puddles are still hanging around for the meantime.
  11. cducks

Mini el nino

Hey guys, I read a recent news that el nino, even small one, may have account for late migration? Also super moon puts the birds into nocturnal migration?
  12. cducks

Layout Boat

Hey guys, check out YouTube as I posted my boat. "Hybrid layout boat" See it for yourself
  13. cducks

Layout Boat

The layout is pretty stable; leaned sideways and rocked it. It is for sale : $450.00 or best offer.
  14. cducks

Layout Boat

Pictures of hybrid layout boat.
  15. cducks

Layout Boat

I have newly built layout boat for sale. It is hybrid layout measured 4' x 8'; 14" depth. I will post picture later this week.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks