Search results

1. Rubicon

Sea doo fish pro.

Ok. Ive been fishing lake Erie for 20 years. iI live in trenton so dragging the big boat is getting costly. So tomorrow im trying something new. Launching out of Burwell on the new seadoo. Fish pro. Ill let you know how I make out.
  2. Rubicon

Burwel walleye riggers and perch

Thursday 27. Made it down, here's my report. Had an awsome day on the water. Caught our limit in eyes with a 10-1/2 pounder at the very end. Almost all fish on riggers. 49-51fow. Finally figured out how to use riggers. I've been using riggers with very little success until now. Heres what I did...
  3. Rubicon

Detroit river tomorrow

I'm heading to the D tomorrow. First time. Any advice. ......does anybody troll at the mouth where the D enters Lake Erie. Or is it strictly jigging......also does anyone troll colchester area at this time. Lots of anglers on US side troll the reefs. Wondering if the same is true for Canadian side.
  4. Rubicon

Fishing Report Leamington

Wondering if anyone has any info on fall walleye bite around leamington . I was thinking of giving it a try in November .
  5. Rubicon

Aug 6 The Elbow.....first time .

I finally made it to the Elbow . Left out of port dover early AM . It took all day but I got my limit . 2 of the walleye had to be 10lbs . Prior to this trip I manly used deep divers and worm harness . But this day all fish but one came on a spoon I picked up that looked cool . Anyway 75-120...
  6. Rubicon

Elbow on tues

I am thinking of making the trek down tomorrow . Ive seen the reports that walleye are good . What about perch . Where would i try for perch in the area ? Weather permitting of coarse . Ive been watch the marine forecast . Its not great but it looks manageable .
  7. Rubicon

Trolling for perch ????

I'm curious if anyone has ever experimented with a perch trolling rig ? I mainly troll for walleye but when I see those huge clouds of baitfish I think .... 1 what are they ? And 2 could I run a line ( trolling ) to target them . If they are perch i would like to know . Anyone ever done it ...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks