Search results

1. C

Lake "O" Newb

Hey all! I know this comes up every year but I figured I'd ask any ways. I am looking into taking my boat and all my walleye gear down to the west end of lake O to try for some trout/salmon. I fish 2 led core lines, 2 dipsys and a rigger. Do I just go out and drag spoons around until I find the...
  2. C

trolling for pre spawn steelies.

Hey all. I was wondering if any one has tried trolling for pre spawn fish off Burwell. I know lake O is a traffic jam this time of year around any trout or salmon trib. I figured that big otter being a spawning river should have some fish moving in within the next little bit. Any tips on...
  3. C

Port Bruce walleye trolling advice needed.

Hey all! I am planning on trying my luck on open water come Saturday and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I have a 19 foot inboard boat with a 4.6 (I am hoping this will troll slow enough). I intend to troll 5 lines The 2 outside rods will be on dipsy's set at 3 trolling...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks