Search results

1. Bass Tracker

Where to launch in Burwell

Hey everyone. I want to try perching at the Sandhills this weekend. I usually fish bruce, so not sure where to launch or get minnows in Burwell??? Also i assume that when people talk about the Sandhills they mean the park? Thanks
  2. Bass Tracker

Pike Port Rowan

Fished from 5:15 - 7:45. Landed 7 pike, 2 bass, and 1 little perch. Lost more then we landed. Great night out with my mom. Making memories!
  3. Bass Tracker

Port Bruce Perch

Launched at 7am at North Erie Marina. Excellent service as usual. They make it so easy to decide where to launch from. Thanks guys. fished till about 12. Caught 106 perch. about 50 gobies. urgg!!! Headed Straight out of creak till I hit 35 feet of water. Anchored, put my feet up and enjoyed a...
  4. Bass Tracker

Bluff Bar???

Does anyone know if it is still worth the drive out to the bluff bar? Has anyone been out there lately? Small mouth and pike still hitting. I am thinking about coming down tomorrow after work (3:00ish). I will have a couple of kids with me and I would like to get them on fish. Maybe better...
  5. Bass Tracker

FISH-A-THON

Don't forget that the fish-a-thon for a cure is coming up. July 27th this year at Deer Creek. It is a great event, that raises a boat load of money to help fight cancer!!! go check out the web site www.fish-a-thon.com. Come out and have a great time, there is a lot for the kids to do too. Or if...
  6. Bass Tracker

Is 20 kph north wind too much to make the ride out to bluff bar???

Hey everyone, I am new (1st post) I was wondering if a 20 kph north wind is too much wind to make the drive up to bluff bar to try for some pike??? I am inspired by Duck Soup, and ever since I read his last post I wanted to try. I have only fished at long point once or twice and I dont know the...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks