Search results

1. Jordan VanTorre

Burwell 9th

Hey guys wondering if anyone can give a wave report for burwel. Thinking of going down this afternoon. But looks like the south wind all day might be picking up now. Any information would be appreciated thanks in advanced
  2. Jordan VanTorre

lake temagami 30 pound lake trout

hey guys not long point related but i figure it might be a good way to kill some time until we are all back out on the ice ! I got a little video put together from out trek out on lake temagami managed 15 trout the biggest a 42 inch 30 pound beast! all catch and release check out the vid...
  3. Jordan VanTorre

Minnows st Williams

Hey guys I know it was posted on here before but I can’t seem to find the thread. But I’m wondering where the new bait shop by st Williams is ?
  4. Jordan VanTorre

LBP ice fishing jan 22nd Walleye

me and some buddies headed down to long point yesterday to check the ice/fish, heard the hut operators were out and assumed ice was good but wanted to check for ourselves before we bring the quads down, so we walked out of the cut was 7 inches of good clear ice where we fished. got into steady...
  5. Jordan VanTorre

May 30th port Rowan

Me and a buddy went down last night to do some perch fishin couldn't get minnows got down a bit late.. so we went for some pike, got a few little ones in the boat, released them all... made for a good night for sure tho
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks