Search results

1. M

New to boating, need some advice to learn.

my first thought is great to hear you are getting into fishing my friend - however then I think 14 ft boat with "whole family and dog aboard" please learn the boat with a couple of folks in it first --- dogs can be very excited first few times out and having that scenario with the whole family...
  2. M

Annaleise Carr

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/annaleise-carr-lake-ontario-conqueror-ends-lake-erie-swim-1.2718938
  3. M

Port Bruce lodging

try kay and larry at creekside cottages 519-773-9555
  4. M

port bruce minnows

some poor guy was over on his minnow count and got tagged for 250 in fines
  5. M

Reminder to boaters

whatever happened to common sense and perhaps endangering life to the operators / owner of the boat that was over loaded without safety gear. and that is not a race comment -- but rather an observation.
  6. M

Port Bruce

looks nice right now ---- offshore 10 km winds and sun
  7. M

which marina has cheap launching or season pass

north erie is damn good
  8. M

Mounting planner board mast

mount it on front of boat - use aircraft cable to secure the mast at three points on the bow. - using tensioning to be sure it is equal pressures. The final result of your setup should pitch the mast slightly toward the fore of the craft and when it comes under load it will sit fully vertical...
  9. M

New law to combat Asian carp, orher invasive species.

smoke and mirrors show once again I am afraid
  10. M

going to try down rigging what lures should I look for

will try to post pictures later today -- never put pictures on here before
  11. M

He guys what about Mitchels Bay ???

Dennis's board keep good tabs on MB- check it out http://www.basshavencanada.com/swamp/
  12. M

going to try down rigging what lures should I look for

I have boxes full of new stuff here for rigging and planer boards approach --- come see and give me a decent offer and their yours --- Port Bruce 5197559977
  13. M

so far so good at north erie marina

way to go Greg ---- docks are out and half the posts ---- and ya haven't sunk the barge once this year so I hear ----- somebody musta put a choke chain on ya
  14. M

Walleye question

one guy came in seven days ago with ten nice ones from 64 ft between bruce and stanley commercial guys are still getting some too
  15. M

Port Burwell Marina/Recreational Development - at Contemplated stage

Stage : 2-Planning Published : October 2, 2013 Starting Date (estimated) : October 2014 or Later Size : Mid-sized ($9,900,000) Work type : New construction Sector : Public Category : 5-Civil Subcategories : 5F-Quays Disciplines : CIV Location : PORT BURWELL (ON) (London) N0J On the map...
  16. M

Stomp

a buddy of mine is having troubles getting his email confirmation when he registers --- any advice you can give him --- he cannot get onto the site Pydpiper@gmail.com
  17. M

Help

call Greg and Sam 519-765-2010
  18. M

Perch lately?... and hopefully more help

no minnows here to go find out ---- so cant help
  19. M

Boat repairs

you should give Greg a call at North Erie --- Brian is doing structural repairs on boats --- knows his stuff at reasonable rates -
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks