Search results

1. wally hunter

Colchester perch

Anybody getting any perch in Colechester yet? Long drive if not lol
  2. wally hunter

Colchester perch

Just wondering if anyone has been getting decent #s of perch here yet. Long drive for nothing so just asking
  3. wally hunter

Colechester minnows

Anywhere near the Colechester ramp to get minnows this season?
  4. wally hunter

Colechester

Anywhere near the ramp that sells minnows?
  5. wally hunter

Burwell perch

Planning on going out of Burwell for perch tomorrow August 6th. Any reports from down there? I usually fish the sand hills area. Not afraid to go to hastings if they're there lol. Coming from Glasgow so any reports will help the final decision.
  6. wally hunter

Fishing Report Glasgow Saturday

Went out to 70 ft fished everything down 60 ft got 2 person limit in 1 1/2. They're still there!!! Spent 3hrs anchored in 15fow just enjoying the awesome weather!!
  7. wally hunter

Off Topic Ahole

Had this Ahole come right up tight to my ass end dropping a net!!!!! Good thing I wasn't running lead core or he would have dropped right on my lines!!! Guess the lake really isn't big enough after all
  8. wally hunter

Sat Burwell

Not the greatest forecast for tomorrow but thinking Burwell will have a little protection from long point. Windfinder says alot smaller waves. Annnnndd go lol
  9. wally hunter

Fishing Report Winds this weekend

Soooo from looking at the long range winds for Saturday & Sunday out of the east I'm thinking Burwell might be the place to go. Thoughts???
  10. wally hunter

Wind this weekend

Soooo according to all the wind predictions this weekend looks like a blow out. Anyone think of any areas on Erie that would be fishable? Tried Colechester 2 weeks ago for perch but still too cold. Anywhere from Burwell to Colechester??
  11. wally hunter

New Boat

Traded in the smokercraft which was an awesome fishing boat & ordered a brand new striper from the factory..... ordered in April & she was delivered on the 27th of July Already had 5 limits with her. What an awesome big water boat!!!! Couldn't be happier!!
  12. wally hunter

Port Glasgow

Anyone fishing out of Glasgow on the weekend? If so how was the bite?
  13. wally hunter

Pt Bruce perch

Me & the wife went out for a bit today. Ended with 29 nice ones biggest one was 14 1/2 inches!! Real Hog! Fished west for an hr & got 2. Moved east in front of middle of 3 trees in 44 fow & stayed for the day. Real slow & very light bite but great to be on the water. Have a dock at NEM...
  14. wally hunter

Rouses trailer park

Does anyone know how I can get a hold of someone at Rouses?
  15. wally hunter

Pt Bruce perch

Headed out late today but enjoyed the day all the same. Man was it FOGGY!! Went real slow out to 35 fow marked a big school so droppedanchor. VERY slooooww day but really nice out with a flat lake. Still can't figure out why some peoplefeel the need to go fast when you ccan't see more than...
  16. wally hunter

Minnows

Hey Greg will u have minnows for this weekend?
  17. wally hunter

Minnows

Hey Greg any chance u will have minnows for the weekend?
  18. wally hunter

Hey Greg

Any chance you will have minnows for the weekend? Keith
  19. wally hunter

Good days

So far I think Sunday Wed Thurs & fFri look pretty good for winds. Might get a little rain but of course things could change by then. Hopefully it stays ok cause I'm off all week!
  20. wally hunter

Port Bruce weekend

Took a buddy out Sat & got 4 nice eyes. The wife & I went out Sun & got 8 eyes. The wife & I again today & got 5 pics & 1 bow. Dipseys took most but riggers worked as well. Dipeys out 135 on 3 setting, riggers back 15 to 25 ft down 35 to 40.Mixed veggie & green parrot did most of the damage...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks