Search results

1. rbr-wrm

fenwick rods

have any of you had anything to do with fenwick warantees this year, I have had a rod there since May Tanks Dave
  2. rbr-wrm

erie bait and tackle

not sure where it is located help please thanx Dave
  3. rbr-wrm

minnows

do any of you know if Erie bait near Turkey Point has EMERALD shiners thanks in advance Dave
  4. rbr-wrm

minnows

at Erie tracker near Turkey point do you know if the have shiners this year, last year the minnows werent the best heres hoping for this year thanks Dave
  5. rbr-wrm

Port Maitland Thurs

never got out til 3pm(damn dentist) really nice flat water run out to 65 feet, dropped the minkota and headed south marked a fair number of fish and would anchor on them and jig with a spoon ended up at 72 fow with 3 in the box and 1 about 6 lbs released and lost 2, back at dock at 7pm,;) what a...
  6. rbr-wrm

minnows

how have the minnows been from the new Erie Bait Dave
  7. rbr-wrm

Off Topic stomp

these new add entries are a real pain in the but and whatever you get paid it's not worth it it is ruining a good site Dave
  8. rbr-wrm

humminbird helix 5 problem

my helix 5 shows fish, bottom, and structure but not my bait I have adjusted the transducer forward and back but still nothing and I have suspended a large weight under it but no mark ,Any suggestion would be appreciated I have increased sensitivity all the way with nothing, very frustrating...
  9. rbr-wrm

clip weight

how far in front of the bait should a1.5 to 3 oz clip weight be put on your line thanks Dave
  10. rbr-wrm

minnows

with this warmer water are any minnows being netted off the pier by the perch fishermen in dover
  11. rbr-wrm

the unit

is the marsh frozen,I am thinking of coming down wed. am thanks Dave
  12. rbr-wrm

bait shop

can someone tell me the name and maybe the phone # for the bait shop on the road near Booths thanks Dave
  13. rbr-wrm

LPWaterfow unit

went down to the unit on Mon. and took an inside blind and had a perfect wind and a really good decoy spread but saw very few marsh ducks but the few we had close decoyed really well.We saw a lot of divers coming off the lake into the bay so the outside blinds got some shooting but generally...
  14. rbr-wrm

waterfowl unit

has anyone been shooting the unit that could give a report here whether it is good or bad dosn't matter thanks Dave
  15. rbr-wrm

crawfish

anybody have any experience with catching crawfish on Lake Erie or Long Point Bay and if so could you throw a few pointers my way. I haven't fished with them for years and would love to try it again Thanks Dave
  16. rbr-wrm

sat bassin at LP

what great weather for the opener, got minnows at Erie bait in St Williams and the ladies there are very generous with the count(extra drive when coming from Hamilton to launch at Turkey point but the only place to get em) slow fishing for the first couple hours but they finally started biting...
  17. rbr-wrm

minnows St Williams

is there still the bait dealer on Front St. just east of Booth's Harbour thanks in advance Dave
  18. rbr-wrm

dog vest

I have a med. Drake waterfowl neoprene vest I bought last fall for my young chocolate it stopped fitting him in Jan. yours for free if you can use it but when you are finished with it give it to someone who can also use it . I am in Hamilton you can call me at 905 5750287 Dave
  19. rbr-wrm

now you got me worried

I fished on Tues. 2.5 mi. south of Crystal Beach, woulnt have gone if I knew there was open water and calling for 15-20 km winds that didn't happen great day and good perchin ,never saw an icebreaker out from us Dave
  20. rbr-wrm

stomp

when I try to bring up the map of long point I get no map just advertising has the map feature been cancelled thanks Dave
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks